Refunds and Returns
If there are any problems with your purchase, don’t go Nuts, follow our simple steps below to return your goods.
- Contact our friendly team who will advise the best course of action firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive the goods back we will let you know and refund or replace the item
Please let us know your reasons for returning items when you contact us:
- Wrong item shipped
- Item not as on website
- Changed my mind
- Item was defective
The small print....
Our refunds policy:
• Full refund made for goods returned within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in a resalable condition and in the original undamaged packaging
• Refunds will be given for any parts which are found to be defective
• Refunds for defective parts will be given only after testing of the parts/electronics
• Refunds will be paid to your original payment method within 14 days of the return or following testing
• These do not alter your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
- Please note - colour matched paints are mixed to order and we do not accept returns unless there is a problem, which we cannot resolve.
MotorNuts.co.uk web site is for use as personal purchases as such you are covered by the following protection: Consumer Rights Act 2015 and Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
If you have any other queries about your order do not hesitate to give one of our friendly team a call 01254 778255 or email email@example.com
Returns should be sent to: MotorNuts Ltd, M&M Building, Duckworth Street, Darwen, Lancashire BB3 1AT
Refunds can only be accepted in good resalable condition, unless the item is defective in some way.
Your refund will be processed within 14 days from when you return your order. If after this time you haven't received your refund, please contact us.
We'll only refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.