We have made it super straightforward for you to order the exact colour of paint for your car.
Simply enter your vehicle registration or paint code, which will bring up your vehicles details and provide us with the information we need to mix the specific shade for your vehicle.
*Please note -the colour/ shade name is only an indication of your colour , our advanced paint mixing machine gets the codes and exact colour name we need to mix the correct paint from the registration. Our paint mixing system is linked directly into the vehicle manufacturers and main dealers data base.
Our MPEX professional quality touch up pens come in over 77,000 colours mixed to order for cars, motorcycles, commercial and agricultural vehicles.
Our touch up paint pens are colour matched to your vehicles original paint code. Just enter your registration number and from this our system will specify which colour of the 77,000 variations you need – these include RAL, BS, and pantone colours as well as pearlescent and metallic shades.
The MPEX colour match touch up pens are 20ml and come with a high precision pen and brush - ideal for fine detailed work including scratches, scuffs and stone chips.
The touch up’s high precision pen uses a fine needle like point which perfectly applies the paint within the scratch without leaving excess paint on the bodywork, there is also a miniature brush head option for application.
Using an MPEX touch up paint to keep on top of small chips and scratches helps maintain your cars original appearance and hold its value.
Our state of the art computerised paint mixing machine achieves perfect mixes for over 77,000 vehicle colour codes – however please be aware there may be fade and wear of your original colour especially on older vehicles.
MPEX professional quality 1k air dried paint uses a tinter system to give a far more precise paint match than some cheaper aerosols which would usually be 2k non air dried.
Directions for use:
- Remove any lose/ damaged surrounding paintwork- the surface must be clean, dry and dust free. *If rust is present we recommend to use a primer first.
- Shake bottle thoroughly for 30 seconds – if any doubt on colour match check in discreet area first.
- Using either pen or brush apply light coats (as required) in long smooth strokes.
- Leave to dry for 10-25 minutes or 24 hours till hardened if applying lacquer. *Top coat lacquer recommended if a pearlescent paint.
If you need to know more check out our colour matched paint FAQs
Based on this experience I would not hesitate in recommending MotorNuts.
Delivery & returns
MotorNuts will always default to the lowest cost delivery service available, faster services may be available and if you are in the Highlands or Islands please select accordingly.
Please note for purchases over £49.00 delivery will always be free unless otherwise stated on the product.
Our delivery costs are:
- Over £49:00 delivery is free of charge up to 5 working days........................£0.00
- Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands) up to 5 working days.....................£3.75
- Mainland UK (excluding the Highlands) 2 to 3 working days.......................£4.75
- Channel Isles and Isle of Man......................................................................£6.95
- Northern Island Highlands and Islands........................................................£5.95
We can arrange special delivery options please give our help team a call on 01254 778255
Refunds and Returns
If there are any problems with your purchase, don’t go Nuts, follow our simple steps below to return your goods.
Contact our friendly team who will send you a personalised returns label email@example.com
Please return the goods as they were delivered with product packaging undamaged
Returns are made via Collect+ and are free and easy
Find your nearest Collect+ drop off point (there’s over 6,000 nationwide) www.collectplus.co.uk/Motornuts
Retain the Collect+ receipt, which includes a tracking code
Once we receive the goods back we will let you know and refund or replace the item
click here for more details on our returns policy