- An anti-seize compound ideal for use with brakes and brake discs
- The formula has been developed to have an extreme high temperature tolerance
- The protective coating will not wash or burn off and will help to prevent brake disc squeal when applied to the back of brake pads
- Has a wide range of uses and applications including: spark plug threads, cylinder head bolts, exhaust systems, battery terminals, wheel nuts, suspension and steering parts
- Ensures excellent protection for metal parts against heat, seizure, rust, corrosion, water and acid
- Product Specifications: Operating temperature range: -30C to +1100C.
- Melting point: None (Infusible product).
- Worked penetration: 280-320.
- NLGI classification: 2.
- Weight: 0.02
There are no reviews yet.