PaintNuts Professional Scratch & Scuff Remover uses the latest technology in polishing compounds, specially developed for permanently removing light scratches, scuffs and sanding marks within the first layer of the topcoat paint or lacquer, the compound will also diminish the look of deeper defects.
Safe to use on all paintwork including metallics and pearlescent paints. The compound is also specially developed to be used in conjunction with PaintNuts colour matched paints as a final finish to assist in blending the repaired paintwork and diminish any defects.
PaintNuts Professional Scratch & Scuff Remover is extremely easy to use, and the results will be visible within 60 seconds.
If your damage is deep enough to catch your fingernail when your run over the bodywork surface, then you will not be able to remove completely with just scratch and scuff paste – you would diminish it and then ned to use the touch up pen with colour matched paint.
The PaintNuts Scratch and Scuff Kit includes:
1 x 25ml of our Specialist Compound Paste
1 x Yellow Compound Buffing Pad
1 x Microfibre Cloth
For Directions of Use, please see Specifications Tab
- Ensure the area is spotlessly clean and dry
- Apply scratch and scuff paste to the yellow compound buffing pad – Please note: The white surface is to attach to polishing backing pad (power tools), the white surface is not for application of the compound.
- Appy even pressure and spread paste in a straight back and forth motion then up and down for around 15-30 seconds until the mark is diminished
- Stop once the scratch is removed or if the paint begins to fade.
- Remove all residue with the clean dry microfibre cloth
There are no reviews yet.