How to Order
- Please enter your vehicle registration or paint code.
- If you are prompted, please fill in the make/model and basic shade boxes.
- Then simply click the add to basket button.
*Please note - the colour/ shade name is only an indication of your colour provided by the DVLA.
Our advanced paint mixing machine will mix your paint to the exact colour code of your vehicle.
Our paint mixing system is linked directly into the vehicle manufacturers and main dealer’s data base.
Our PaintNuts Colour Matched Touch Up Pen & Primer Kit is designed for the thorough repair of small chips, scratches, and scuff marks.
This handy kit helps you complete the perfect touch up, from start to finish.
1 PaintNuts - Grey Primer Touch Up Pen
This precision primer touch-up pen is developed to be used as the base coat for our colour matched paints. The ultra-fine needle point pen is ideal for fine detailed work including scratches, scuffs, and stone chips.
The touch up primer also comes with a super fine detailing brush on the inside of the paint below the pen.
The anti-corrosive primer is recommended to help with adhesion for the paint as well as bringing the damage back to that of the level of the original paint work.
2 PaintNuts - Colour Matched Touch Up Pen
Our precision touch-up pens are colour matched to your vehicles original paint code.
The touch-up pens come with an ultra-fine needle point pen tip for application as well as a super fine brush on the inside of the paint pen - ideal for fine detailed work including light scratches, scuffs, and small stone chips.
Directions for use
Our touch up pens have two methods of application
- For the needle point pen – remove the clear lid with a firm pull, please note the red plastic will stay in the clear lid to protect the needle point when the lid is replaced.
- For the precision brush - unscrew anticlockwise at the white collar top to access the brush inside the paint.
STEP ONE - PaintNuts - Grey Primer Touch Up Pen
- Mixing - Shake pen thoroughly for at least 1 minute to ensure the primer is mixed correctly.
- Preparation - The surface must be clean and dry - make sure all wax, polish and dust is removed. If rust is present we suggest a rust treatment as well.
- Application - Using either pen or brush apply thin, light coats in smooth strokes; if you’re using the needle point pen allow the nib to sit inside the scratch or chip and squeeze gently ensuring you only apply the primer within the damaged area. Leave the primer to dry for upto 30 minutes before applying any further coats, if no further coat is required, then leave to cure for 1 full hour before applying the PaintNuts Colour Matched Touch Up Pen.
STEP TWO - PaintNuts - Colour Matched Touch Up Pen
- Mixing & Colour Check - Shake the Paint Pen for at least 3 Minutes to ensure the paint is thoroughly mixed correctly (if your paint is a Metallic Paint, you may notice the paint has separated within the bottle, this paint will need a vigourous shake, then test in a discreet area to check the colour match leaving the paint to dry for 10 minutes – paints will often appear different in colour inside the bottle, when wet or if applied incorrectly.
- Preparation - The surface must be clean and dry - make sure all wax, polish and dust is removed.
- Application - Using either the metal nib/pen or brush apply thin, light coats in smooth strokes; if you’re using the needle point pen allow the nib to sit inside the scratch or chip and squeeze gently ensuring you only apply the paint within the damaged area. Do Not apply new paint on top of existing paint as this will leave the area of repair looking lighter or darker. Leave the colour matched paint to dry for upto 30 mins before applying any further coats, if no further coat is required, then leave to cure for 1 full hour before applying the PaintNuts Clear Lacquer.
There are no reviews yet.