How to Order
- Please enter your vehicle registration or paint code.
- If you are prompted, please fill in the make/model and basic shade boxes.
- Then simply click the add to basket button.
*Please note - the colour/ shade name is only an indication of your colour provided by the DVLA.
Our advanced paint mixing machine will mix your paint to the exact colour code of your vehicle.
Our paint mixing system is linked directly into the vehicle manufacturers and main dealer’s data base.
The PaintNuts Colour Matched Touch Up Bottle & Primer & Kit is designed for the thorough repair of chips and scratches.
Our handy kit helps you undertake the perfect touch up, from start to finish.
1 PaintNuts - Grey Primer Touch Up Bottle
This precision primer touch-up bottle is developed to be applied as the base coat for our colour matched paints. The fine brush helps with precise primer application work including scratches, scuffs, and stone chips,
Our anti-corrosive primer is recommended to help with adhesion for the paint as well as bringing the damage back to that of the level of the original paint work.
2 PaintNuts - Colour Matched Touch Up Bottle
Our touch up bottles are colour matched to your vehicles original paint code.
The touch-up pots come with a fine brush on the inside of the paint - ideal for touch ups including scratches, flakes, and small stone chips.
Directions for use
STEP ONE - PaintNuts - Grey Primer Touch Up Bottle
- Mixing - Shake bottle thoroughly for at least 1 minute to ensure the primer is mixed correctly.
- Preparation - The surface must be clean and dry - make sure all wax, polish and dust is removed. If rust is present we suggest a rust treatment as well.
- Application - Using the brush apply thin, light coats in smooth strokes; allow the brush to sit inside the scratch or chip ensuring you only apply the paint within the damaged area. Leave the primer to dry for upto 30 minutes before applying any further coats, if no further coat is required, then leave to cure for 1 full hour before applying the PaintNuts Colour Matched Touch Up Pen.
STEP TWO - PaintNuts - Colour Matched Touch Up Bottle
- Mixing & Colour Check - Shake the bottle for at least 3 Minutes to ensure the paint is thoroughly mixed correctly (if your paint is a Metallic Paint, you may notice the paint has separated within the bottle, this paint will need a vigourous shake, then test in a discreet area to check the colour match leaving the paint to dry for 10 minutes – paints will often appear different in colour inside the bottle, when wet or if applied incorrectly.
- Preparation - The surface must be clean and dry - make sure all wax, polish and dust is removed.
- Application - Using the brush apply thin, light coats in smooth strokes; allow the brush to sit inside the scratch or chip ensuring you only apply the paint within the damaged area. Do Not apply new paint on top of existing paint as this will leave the area of repair looking lighter or darker. Leave the colour matched paint to dry for upto 30 mins before applying any further coats, if no further coat is required, then leave to cure for 1 full hour before applying the PaintNuts Clear Lacquer.
There are no reviews yet.