MotorNuts are Nuts about cars – especially exciting new ones, so we are taking a look at what’s in store for 2018.
1) Super SUVsThe influx of super SUVs continues with facelifts from Land Rover Discovery SVX and Nissan Juke and new models from most of the big players including a Volkswagen T-Cross, Mercedes GLE 4x4, Citroen C5 Aircross and Jaguar I-Pace.
2) Budget BusterSticking with the SUVs, set to shake up the market for a second time is the budget busting new Dacia Duster.
3) BMW boomBMW has an exciting line up for the year including the new z4 which is looking particularly menacing and a highly anticipated facelift for the much loved 3 series as well as the launches of the X7, X4 X2, i8 and 8 series.
4) Awesome AudisAwesome new Audis due out this year include the compact SQ2, the sizeable Q8 and the new electric e-Tron as well as facelifts for the Q3, A1 and A6.
5) Face lifts for FordsFord have facelifts for their favourites Focus and Fiesta as well as their SUV Eco Sport plus we love a Mustang, and there’s an even better beastier looking one of those on the way too.
6) Super duper super carsSuper new super cars from the fastest SUV the Lamborghini Urus to face lifts for favourites the Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster, Aston Martin Vantage,Ferrari Portofino and a re-launch for the TVR Griffith
Also due out in 2018 are:
Alfa Romeo ‘5 Series’ rival
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
Bentley Flying Spur
Citroen C5 Aircross
DS 7 Crossback
Honda CR-V Hybrid
Hyundai i30 Fastback
Mercedes AMG GT four-door coupe
Range Rover PHEV
Renault Megane RS
SEAT large SUV
SEAT Ateca Cupra
Suzuki Swift Sport
Toyota Land Cruiser
Vauxhall Insignia GSi
Volkswagen up! GTI