How to Order
- Please enter your vehicle registration or paint code.
- If you are prompted, please fill in the make/model and basic shade boxes.
- Then simply click the add to basket button.
*Please note - the colour/ shade name is only an indication of your colour provided by the DVLA.
Our advanced paint mixing machine will mix your paint to the exact colour code of your vehicle.
Our paint mixing system is linked directly into the vehicle manufacturers and main dealer’s data base.
PaintNuts colour matched touch up paint is a professional quality 1k air dried paint specially developed for scratches, scuffs, and stone chips.
The colour matched touch up pots come with a small brush and are perfect for paint applications including scuffs and stone chips.
Our touch up pots are available in either 50ml or 100 ml, colour matched to your vehicles original paint code they are an ideal way to keep on top of small chips or minor damage.
The flat, fine brush head is perfect for paint chips, scuffs or grazes wider than a scratch or 3mm.
When using out touch up bottles, we would recommend starting with our primer to help the paint stick – especially for use on any rust or filler if there are more damaged areas - then for an added protection and even finish top with a coat of lacquer.
PaintNuts uses only professional quality, body shop standard 1k air dried paint providing excellent coverage and protection and a more precise colour match than regular 2k paints.
- The surface must be clean and dry - make sure all wax, polish and grease is removed. For best results use PaintNuts Panel Wipe and a Degreasing Cloth.
If you have a deep scratch or chip OR if you can see bare metal or plastic, we recommend using PaintNuts Primer first - if rust is present, we suggest our Rust Convertor as well.
Shake & Test
- Shake bottle thoroughly for 2-3 minutes to ensure the paint is thoroughly mixed.
- Unscrew to access the brush attached to the lid within the paint. Before using the brush, please ensure you remove any excess paint from the stem of the brush, i.e scrape inside of the bottle neck.
- Test a small amount of paint within the damaged area to check the colour match – give it 15 minutes to dry as paints can often appear different in colour; inside the bottle, when still wet or if applied incorrectly or onto original undamaged paint work.
Paint & Finish
- Using the brush apply thin, light coats in smooth strokes ensuring you only apply the paint within the damaged area.
- Leave the paint to dry for 15 minutes before applying a second coat if required. Leave the paint to cure 1 hour before applying lacquer or polishing.
PLEASE NOTE: – cold, damp weather can adversely affect the application, finish, and drying time of paints.