Millers Oils CVL - 250ML
A treatment which lubricates valves, controls the flame front and prevents detonation.
- Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel.
- Proven chemistry protects against valve seat recession.
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors.
- Use as a lead substitute to prevent valve seat recession.
- Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel.
There are no reviews yet.