Millers CFS 10W60 NT+ Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. Ideal for fast road, competition and race use and also specific for larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers. Especially suited to vehicles that are subject to severe high stress conditions and highly beneficial to high revving engines.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
• Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life.
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
• Suitable for operating at 125o C with peak temperatures up to 150o C
• Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions
- SAE Viscosity Grade 10w60
- Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.870
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 23.3 cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 161 cSt
- Viscosity Index 175
- Pour Point °C -42
- Flashpoint °C 226
- Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C 7,000cP
- TBN mg KOH / gm 10.1
There are no reviews yet.