The VW Golf needs little introduction. For many years, this versatile Volkswagen has maintained its high placing in the best selling car charts; in fact it’s the current best selling car in Europe and comes second only to the ubiquitous Ford Fiesta in the UK.
Described as a ‘consummate all-rounder’ the VW Golf is now in its seventh generation and gets better all the time; the latest version introduced has had a full facelift which helped to make it the best selling car in the UK in June 2017. Reviewed time and time again the iconic Golf is never award less than 4 stars out of 5. In short, if you don’t own one and you’re looking for a motor, the VW Golf should be extremely high on your shortlist.
At MotorNuts, we specialise in helping you to get the most out of your vehicle, whatever you choose to drive. Here are 5 ways to make the most of your VW Golf…
- Car Mats: Make sure the interior of your Golf is always spick-and-span with car mats perfectly tailored to fit, front and back. As well as protecting your car’s interior, the mats harmoniously improve the aesthetics
- Space Saver Wheel: It's vitally important to be prepared incase of a puncture or blow out. Get a full size, steel wheel fitted with tyre. Complete with jack and wheel brace for fitting, and it doesn't end there... all stored in a handy bag to keep in your car boot
- Haynes Manual: The absolute classic car-diy manual is available for the VW Golf. Carrying out small but vital repairs is made easy with the format and could save you a packet in garage fees
- Disklok/Bulldog: Everyone known how important car security is; unfortunately just locking the doors is not always enough. With a Disklok steering wheel lock or a Bulldog wheel clamp you get the extra peace of mind
- Oil: We can specify and supply the best oil you’ll need to keep your car purring like a pussycat
Browse our website today for more accessories or to fine the parts you need for your Golf or any vehicle!