Bike and Cycling Accessories
A few interesting facts about cycling according to the National Transport Statistics
- the age groups that cycle the most often and furthest are in the 21 to 49 age range with 40 to 49 year olds cycling the most often and highest distance.
- However, 50 to 59 year olds are not far behind in the mileage and usage numbers.
- As for cycling to work there were 741,000 people who cycled to work regularly
- And another 50,000 who use cycles to cover part of the journey.
- Amazingly the number of people cycling to work in London has gone up from 55,000 to 155,000 in the 10 years up to 2011.
But it doesn't matter if you are an biking enthusiast, occasional rider or daily commuter we have the cycle helmets and protection kit including gloves in stock.
When it comes to keeping your bike on the road and operating efficiently the components you need from Tyres and inner tubes; cleaning fluids, lubes, tools, brake pads, water bottles, bottle gages and lots more in our bike components and maintenance and the bike and cycle accessories sections
When the winter days arrive and you are looking for good bike lighting and reflective equipment we have a large selection of perfect solutions in stock. And if the winter days mean that the bike goes into storage we have solutions for that as well. See our cycle storage section.
As the old club cyclists used to say, we’ll see you up the road. Happy cycling from MotorNuts.