- Essential tool for replacing the rear axle mounting bushes fitted to VAG vehicles, without removing the rear axle assembly from the vehicle
- Thrust bearing allows the bush to be fitted quickly and easily without causing damage
- The drive screw and nut should be lubricated before and after every use.
- Spares are available: threaded bar (1143), nut and washer (1027A), nut and bearing (1028A)
- Primarily for use with Volkswagen Golf IV, Bora 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 and 1.9D (01-03)
- Adequate and appropriate lubricants to be used on threaded force screws and thrust bearing (Laser Tools Recommends Molybdenum Disulphide Grease (black drive shaft grease)
- Length: 155
- Thickness: 302
- Width: 43
- Weight: 2.926
There are no reviews yet.