- Copper Anti-Seize Compound is a soft copper coloured grease used to prevent seizure caused by metal to metal contact under arduous conditions.
- The product is both thermally and mechanically stable - very water repellent and will naturally adhere to metal surfaces.
- Ensures excellent protection for metal parts against heat - seizure - rust - corrosion - water and acid.
- Product Specifications: Operating temperature range: -30C to +1100C.
- Melting point: None (Infusible product).
- Worked penetration: 280-320.
- NLGI classification: 2.
- Length: 12
- Thickness: 14
- Width: 12
- Weight: 0.5
There are no reviews yet.