- An anti-seize compound ideal for use with brakes and brake discs
- Developed to have an extreme high temperature tolerance
- The protective coating will not wash or burn off and will help to prevent brake disc squeal when applied to the back of brake pads
- Ensures excellent protection for metal parts against heat, seizure, rust, corrosion, water and acid
- Product Specifications: Operating temperature range: -30C to +1100C.
- Melting point: None (Infusible product).
- Worked penetration: 280-320.
- NLGI classification: 2.
- Length: 3
- Thickness: 17
- Width: 12
- Weight: 0.07
There are no reviews yet.